Air source heat pump is a type of air conditioning unit difference from air-cooled chiller unit in the air conditioning industry. Except for providing functions of producing cold water like air cooled chiller unit, air source heat pump unit can also switch to the heating working condition for producing hot water. The basic principle of air source heat pump is based on compression refrigeration cycle, using refrigerant as the carrier, forcing to transfer heat through fan, drawing or emitting heat from the air to meet cooling or heating requirements.
Air source heat pump unit is a circulatory system consisting of compressor - heat exchanger - throttle - restriction choke - heat absorber – compressor. The refrigerant does circular flow in the system under the effect of compressor. It completes boost and temperature-rise period of gaseous state (temperature up to 100℃) in compressor. After it enters into the heat exchanger, it releases out high temperature, heat and heating water, and meanwhile it is cooled and transferred into flow liquid. When it runs to the heat absorber, the liquid quickly absorbs heat and evaporates again into gas. At the same time, temperature falls to 20℃ to 30℃ below zero. Then air around heat absorber will pass a steady stream of low temperature heat to the refrigerant. The refrigerant constantly cycles to achieve low temperature heat and high temperature heat transfer and heating cold water in the air.
Characteristics of Air Source Heat Pump Unit
1. Air source heat pump unit belongs to medium-small units, suitable for buildings of 200-10000 square meters./p>
2. Air conditioning system enjoys all-in-one cooling and heating sources, suitable for users have simultaneous demands on heating and cooling, at the same time free from the need for boiler room.
3. Outdoor unit installation reduces the need for refrigeration room and saves the construction investments.
4. The primary energy ratio of air source heat pump unit is up to 90%, saving energy consumption, significantly reducing users' costs.
5. There is no need for cooling towers, cooling water pumps and piping, reducing investments in additional equipment.
6. There is no power consumption of cooling water system, no water loss, suitable for the water-deficient area.
www.phnix-e.com is an international enterprise that commits itself to heat pump technology, such as air source heat pump, air to water heat pump, swimming pool heat pump, fixes energy saving and environmental protecting as its development orientation.